Structural Engineering Intern
Klepper, Hahn & Hyatt is currently searching for a Structural Engineering Intern for spring/summer 2019 to work 30-40 hours per week during the summer as well as any hours the candidate is willing to commit to prior to the end of the semester.
As a Structural Engineering Intern at KHH, you will have the opportunity to take part in the following:
- Contribute to a firm dedicated to innovative construction and sustainable development practices.
- Gain experience in projects under direct supervision of engineering professionals as well as other engineering disciplines.
- Assist with field work, including structural analysis, design and detailing of buildings and architectural design.
- Assist in preparation of construction documents.
- Attend meetings and learn from listening, asking questions, and discussion.
A successful candidate should be a self-motivated, team-focused individual that is currently enrolled in a civil/structural engineering program; have an interest in structural engineering; and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each new project. Experience in Revit and AutoCAD is desired.
To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and references to Employment@khhpc.com