Marketing & Administrative Assistant
Klepper, Hahn and Hyatt is seeking a marketing and administrative assistant to implement and oversee all marketing efforts while providing administrative support to Principals and staff to ensure efficient and effective operations of the firm.
- Develops & writes copy for promotional and informational marketing materials including, but not limited to, brochures, social media, and website. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes; Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads technical documents.
- Maintains and updates various administrative and marketing databases, logs, and calendars.
- Creates and edits the design and layout of firm graphics, photos, artwork, and content for presentation materials, advertisements, award submissions, and other firm materials.
- Coordinates submission teams and creates and refines materials for Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), and award submissions.
- Conducts research relevant to the industry and analyzes firm data to ensure that the firm remains on track with market trends.
- Manages digital marketing efforts including website updates, constant contact upkeep, newsletter creation and distribution, and social media. Promotes awareness regarding KHH and its various services via the website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Processes photos for the office. This includes uploading photos taken on project sites to the project folder, resizing photos that are larger than 1MB, optimizing requested images, taking photos at firm events, and using Adobe Photoshop to edit/enhance photos and other images.
- Performs front desk reception duties.
- Provides ongoing daily administrative and marketing support to staff as requested to support engineering and/or firm objectives including, but not limited to, assisting in the planning of and preparation for career fairs, tradeshows, meetings, presentations, and other events or special projects to meet or exceed firm goals and objectives for sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Business, or similar field preferred.
- Knowledge of basic web design concepts is required.
- Previous admin and marketing experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency, including Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Interested, qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Klepper, Hahn and Hyatt
5710 Commons Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057