Klepper, Hahn & Hyatt is currently initiating a search for a Landscape Architect with experience in all aspects of planning and implementation for commercial, institutional, and educational clients.
Candidates should be comfortable with all phases of project management from site analysis and schematic design to construction drawings and detailing. Designers will be tasked to manage their own projects, while under the guidance of senior staff. Applicants should be highly motivated and demonstrate practical design sensibility and technical skills.
As a Landscape Architect, you will have the opportunity to take part in the following:
- Contribute to a firm dedicated to innovative construction and sustainable development practices.
- Perform field work/site visits, including site analysis, design and detailing of the built environment, and construction phase administration.
- Municipal reviews and approvals for site plan application, including zoning.
- Prepare drawings and construction documents.
- Work with team members in the production of contract and proposal documents.
Candidates must possess:
- Degree in landscape architecture.
- Technical design ability/talent.
- Experience with composing a set of drawings.
- Demonstrated project and team management abilities.
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness.
Skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years of Landscape Architectural experience.
- Licensed/registered Landscape Architect preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD to create site, layout, landscape, and detailed plan drawings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Practical site design skills with the natural and built environment.
To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and references to Employment@khhpc.com